In the spring of 2000 Diane hosted 65 episodes of Breathing Space Yoga. It has and continues to air in Canada, USA, New Zealand, and the Ukraine. The show was shot in King City, just north of Toronto, beside a man made heart shaped lake. The intention of the show was to provide clear and accessible yoga instruction to a wide segment of the population. It has reached thousands of people, helping many to deal with life’s challenges.
I have been watching Diane for many years and just learned from the site she was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. I am truly moved and hope Diane is doing well. I live in Vancouver or I would come in personally. I have to say Diane has been a paramount force in my life. I discovered yoga thru Diane on Breathing Space and was captivated. Her gentle nature, captivating smile and true love of what she does and how that love is shared with others .amazing. I want her to know how much she means to all of us who have the honor of sharing her passion. Were it not for Diane I would be living a very unbalanced life. By helping me focus on breath and the inside not the outside world, I have overcome addiction that had a hold for 25 years. I get up every day looking forward to seeing her and sharing the 30 minutes of love, peace and centered tranquility.
Latest Blog Entries
- Shaking Medicine and YogaDecember 8, 2016 - 12:13 am
- Yoga and Movement Retreat in MexicoSeptember 25, 2016 - 3:23 pm
- Emerging Trends in the Yoga IndustrySeptember 16, 2016 - 1:22 pm
- J. BROWN YOGA TALKS PODCASTJuly 15, 2016 - 12:05 pm
- Podcast – Kent Brun Interviews Diane Bruni – Part 2November 25, 2015 - 6:14 pm
- Podcast – Andrew Parr Interviews Diane BruniOctober 28, 2015 - 1:07 pm