This course was filmed in Toronto during a 12 week pre registered series. It is part information and part experiential. It is designed for you to get down on the floor and practice along. The organic unfolding of this series will give you an insight into Diane’s new movement explorations. There are no yoga poses and few references to yoga in this series. Based on the building blocks of movement – childhood kinesiology, this course will be very beneficial to anyone looking to expand their movement vocabulary. The basics are covered in great detail, making this series accessible to beginners. This movement practice will reinforce foundational movements that can later be expanded and improvised upon, leading to spontaneous, free, self guided intuitive movement.
Register Now to Gain Access To this Online Course
- Each session is recorded, archived and available to watch on your own time, as many times as you like.
- Live participation is NOT required.
- All sessions are accessible by mobile devices.
- After registering, you will receive an email with instructions about how to access and utilize the course.
- Sessions consist of lectures with visual aids